Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2014 Issue
- StudentsA Temple program gives students real-world insight into social justice.
- AlumniOwls transform the traditional meaning of graphic design.
- CommunityA photo essay depicts the transformations of photojournalism students studying in South Africa.
- ResearchOur lifestyles might inform our genetics, says one Temple researcher.
- Campus VoiceA student uses his engineering studies to build his own house.
- Alumni SpotlightLynne Holden, MED ´91, creates brighter futures for children interested in medicine.