Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryWe pick Temple's top tweeters to follow for their insights and expertise.
- ResearchTemple researchers take a major step toward finding a cure for HIV.
- AlumniKris Dreessen, SMC ’93, left her job and got rid of her possessions to embark on a world tour.
- StudentsTemple mentors bond with grade-school students through learning disabilities.
- Campus VoicePepón Osorio, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Community Art, explores school closings in his new work.
- Alumni SpotlightGreg Harris, CLA ’89, is president and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.