Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2016 Issue
- CommunityMeet the steward of one of the nation's premier archives for African American history.
- StudentsFrom concept to co-op: A new student-run café offers greener food options on campus.
- CommunityMusicians connect with their craft and each other.
- AlumniFive Temple grads bring their fresh eats to the streets.
- ResearchA groundbreaking study links a few days of overeating to signs of Type 2 diabetes.
WINTER 2016 Issue
- Cover StoryNo matter how you slice the data, Temple is on the rise.
- StudentsTwo members of the Class of 2019 find that Temple and Philadelphia are a perfect fit.
- ResearchA Temple physician uses mirrors to treat pain in wounded combat veterans.
- CommunityAs Temple evolves into a university open around the clock, campus is electric after dark.
FALL 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryGet an inside look at the lives and routines of two Owls who host national morning television.
- ResearchIt was not a typical night at Temple Hospital's emergency room when an Amtrak train derailed.
- AcademicsA Temple program bridges the digital divide for Philadelphia high school students.
- StudentsMeet the resourceful, accomplished students featured in a Temple ad campaign.
- CommunityTwo alumnae honor a trailblazing choral music professor.
- Campus VoiceTalented engineering student Abby Sydnes, Class of 2017, earned a summer internship at NASA.
- AlumniIn May, President Neil D.
- Alumni SpotlightA former Temple football player, Todd Bowles, CLA '86, went on to play and coach in the NFL.