Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
WINTER 2018 Issue
- Cover StoryThere’s nothing more prestigious than a RHODES SCHOLARSHIP.
- Campus VoiceThe Bell Tower and Founder’s Garden renovations enliven two of the most storied spots on campus.
- CommunityTemple physicians, researchers and alumni are leading the battle against Philly's opioid epidem
WINTER 2017 Issue
- Cover StoryDaily determination and explosive strength define the Temple rower.
- ResearchVisual artist and Associate Professor Elisabeth Subrin makes her feature film debut.
- StudentsTemple's information science and technology students program a legacy.
- AlumniAt 40, author Mary Elizabeth Williams, SMC '88, was diagnosed with cancer.
- CommunityStrrategically placed improvements are revitalizing sections of Germantown Avenue.
- Campus VoiceThanks to Laura Reddick, Temple is one of the most military-friendly universities in the country.
- Alumni SpotlightJana Monaco turned a personal tragedy into a triumph for children born with genetic disorders and th
- Alumni SpotlightNew York–based new media artist Angela Washko strategizes to create more inclusive, more empathetic
- Alumni SpotlightWhen creating the vision for his steampunk epic, Matthew Daley drew inspiration from historical figu
FALL 2016 Issue
- Cover StoryTemple's serial inventors are unstoppable.
- AlumniFour Temple graduates are shaping Philadelphia as part of Mayor Kenny's administration.
- StudentsA half-dozen Owls are blurring the line between a place of residence and a place of business.
- CommunityA bookstore/literacy center plays a critical role in the neighborhood.
- Alumni SpotlightAlumna wrote the script for The Infiltrator, a 2016 drama starring Bryan Cranston.