Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2018 Issue
- Campus VoiceMyriad development initiatives are underway right in Temple's backyard.
- Cover StoryWhen a major event is in the works, this Owl is Philadelphia's go-to guy.
- CommunityA College of Engineering program is inspiring future scientists.
- StudentsTen history students strive to save a Jersey shore treasure.
- ResearchA mathematician predicts how to solve one of rush hour's most vexing problems.
WINTER 2018 Issue
- Cover StoryThere’s nothing more prestigious than a RHODES SCHOLARSHIP.
- CommunityTemple physicians, researchers and alumni lead the battle against Philly's opioid epidemic.
- CommunityA unique city-wide project breathes new life into broken and abandoned instruments.
- Campus VoiceThe Bell Tower and Founder’s Garden renovations enliven two of the most storied spots on campus.
- ResearchA Temple professor looks to shed light on one of physics' greatest unknowns.
WINTER 2017 Issue
- Cover StoryDaily determination and explosive strength define the Temple rower.
- ResearchVisual artist and Associate Professor Elisabeth Subrin makes her feature film debut.
- StudentsTemple's information science and technology students program a legacy.
- AlumniAt 40, author Mary Elizabeth Williams, SMC '88, was diagnosed with cancer.
- CommunityStrrategically placed improvements are revitalizing sections of Germantown Avenue.
- Campus VoiceThanks to Laura Reddick, Temple is one of the most military-friendly universities in the country.
- Alumni SpotlightJana Monaco turned a personal tragedy into a triumph for children born with genetic disorders and th
- Alumni SpotlightNew York–based new media artist Angela Washko strategizes to create more inclusive, more empathetic
- Alumni SpotlightWhen creating the vision for his steampunk epic, Matthew Daley drew inspiration from historical figu