Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
FALL 2013 Issue
- Alumni SpotlightHow to dive fearlessly—but wisely—into a brand-new career.
- StudentsOwls head west for an insider’s view of the entertainment industry.
- CommunityA Temple podiatry student is called to action at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- Campus VoicePresident Neil D.
- Campus VoiceTarasai Karega, Class of 2015, uses her love of hockey to guide a new generation of players.
- Alumni SpotlightHal Jones, TYL ’78, is the man behind the move of the multibillion-dollar Barnes art collection.
SUMMER 2013 Issue
- AlumniOwls might enter North Philadelphia as temporary residents, but some become community assets after g
- AcademicsWhy do we remain enraptured with the end of the world?
- ResearchTemple researchers temper childhood anxiety and depression.
- Campus VoiceNeurologist Gerry Stephanatos discusses how language development issues helped Albert Einstein devel
- Alumni SpotlightBetsy Manning, SMC ´87, CLA ´08, is on a mission to document Philadelphia´s quirky architecture.
SPRING 2013 Issue
- AlumniPhiladelphia is ready for its closeup, thanks to Sharon Pinkenson, CHPSW ´69, EDU ´71.
- AcademicsThe Temple Emergency Action Corps brings medical care where it is needed most.
- CommunityCommunity gardens can fight urban blight, and so can you.
- ResearchResearchers use an unorthodox method to study a common injury.
- Campus VoiceThe School of Pharmacy´s Brenda Malinics is on a mission to improve the public´s opinion of bats.
- Alumni SpotlightOn election night 2012, Kathleen Kane, LAW '93, made history.