Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SUMMER 2012 Issue
- AcademicsMost big–budget sci–fi and disaster movies make us wonder, "Could that really happen?" Two
- Alumni SpotlightOn the eve of South Sudan´s first birthday, John Prendergast, CLA ´86—one of that nation´s strongest
- ResearchBy collaborating with doctors across specialties, a Temple researcher helps diabetic patients and ot
- CommunityUnderserved schoolchildren get a remarkable head start in literacy, a result of the research of Barb
- AcademicsAs Temple President Ann Weaver Hart steps down,Temple examines the enduring impression she made on t
- Campus VoiceRobert Blackson, curator of the Temple Gallery at Tyler School of Art, talks about what makes the ga
- Alumni SpotlightAs the first female Harlem Globetrotter in nearly 20 years, Fatima Maddox, SCT ´07, talks about her
SPRING 2012 Issue
- ResearchAn unconventional Temple researcher learns about human movement by setting lizards and crabs in moti
- AlumniDavid Zierler, CLA '08, tells the story of a group of academics who bucked the system from the
- CommunityReformed offenders disarm those at risk through Temple's Philadelphia CeaseFire program.
- AcademicsRites of passage that once embodied residential campus life are ancient history.
- Campus VoiceMeet Stephanie Chow, Class of 2015, one of the world's fastest Rubik's Cube solvers.
- Alumni SpotlightKunal Nayyar (left), SCT '06, talks about his journey from North Philadelphia to Hollywood.