Nutshell's fave tweets from 2018
OK, we can’t actually say "bye" until we share our fave tweets from the year. Behold: 10 of the best and weirdest tweets from 2018. Think the Phillie Phanatic’s mom doing some PG-13 rated dance moves on campus. You’re welcome.
10. When we met the happiest police officer in all of Philadelphia on Super Bowl night.
9. When Temple’s police force one-upped the happiest officer …
8. When dreams really do come true. Ask and you shall receive, Owls.
so I slid in his DM’s, and then this happened ✨ pic.twitter.com/Jfm0Tj4dms— Ms. Wilson (@SylviaReneeW) May 1, 2018
7. When you and Meek Mill were on the same wavelength.
6. When we found out that the Phillie Phanatic has a mom named Phoebe who is an interesting dancer.
5. When we realized not all squirrels are out to get us.
Lunch is better with a #BrazenUrbanNinjaSquirrel friend. 🐿️— Temple University (@TempleUniv) October 3, 2018
This @GlobalTemple intern had the best lunch date—a Temple squirrel who hopped right into her lap!
(📸: danni.darko on Instagram) pic.twitter.com/vuVFFHP2bM
4. When Gritty gave us major flashbacks.
3. When Panic! At The Disco is obsessed with you.
You know what day it is 😉 https://t.co/aULobQZ0GC @TempleUniv Diamond Marching Band over here killin a few #PrayForTheWicked songs! High Hopes = 😍 https://t.co/CWpMcvM3MP #CherryOn 🍒 pic.twitter.com/xVVEBzA0fF— Panic! At The Disco (@PanicAtTheDisco) September 15, 2018
2. When Michelle Obama took over the Liacouras Center and the entire country went insane.
1. When journalism student Cassie Semyon went viral for all the right reasons.
So proud. Have you ever seen a better picture of a journalist running to break news of a verdict? Our intern Cassie Semyon racing from the Manafort courtroom knows as "The Lady in the Blue Dress" @TempleUniv pic.twitter.com/gaEaJL72ad— Andrea Mitchell (@mitchellreports) August 22, 2018