Calling all Owls. We’re hiring our next student vlogger
Breaking news! One of the coolest on-campus jobs is about to be available.
If you love starring in your own videos, we want to hear from you. Specifically, we want to hear from you via a one minute video showing us why you’d be the most awesome vlogger for Temple ever. There’s just one rule: Please be tasteful. OK, there are two rules: You gotta be a full-time student enrolled for the fall 2022 semester. Did we grab your attention? If so, read on to learn more about this opportunity.
Here are the deets:
Job description: Temple University’s student vlogger is responsible for representing the university through biweekly vlogs that are hosted on Temple’s official YouTube channel. To check out content our student vloggers have previously produced, visit our YouTube playlist: COLLEGE VLOG SERIES | My Life at Temple.
Interested? Keep reading to learn more about the job and what the expectations are.
- Applicants must be full-time Temple students enrolled for fall 2022 semester.
- This is a part-time paid position, August through December 2022, with Temple’s Office of Strategic Marketing and Communication.
- Brainstorm ways to illustrate student life at Temple through a fresh, creative perspective
- Develop original video content that will be shared on the university’s main YouTube channel and social media platforms
- Opportunity to attend Temple events throughout the semester
- Shoot, edit and export vlogs on a weekly basis—one vlog minimum to be submitted every other week
- Demonstrate strong skills in organization, time management and ability to work in a fast-paced creative production environment
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Premiere Pro video editing software
- Ability to work occasional nights and/or weekends
To apply for this position, submit your one-minute (60 second) video by July 17, 2022. You can show us a day in your life, give a tour of your favorite spots in Philly, introduce yourself or tell us why you’d be a great fit.
Finalists will be contacted in early August. And don’t forget the deadline is July 17, 2022.