2022 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
To the Temple community:
Temple University’s 2022 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is provided as a safety service to the Temple community and has been prepared in accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
In the report you will find valuable information about
- universitywide crime statistics for calendar years 2021, 2020 and 2019;
- fire statistics for residence halls for calendar years 2021, 2020 and 2019;
- reporting criminal incidents and emergencies;
- sex offender inquiries;
- timely warning and emergency notification procedures;
- safety policies for residence halls;
- the policy for missing student notification;
- Temple’s drug and alcohol policy; and
- safety awareness and prevention programs.
The report also contains information related to Temple’s procedures and policy on preventing and addressing sexual misconduct. All of Temple’s policies can be found at policies.temple.edu.
Campus security and safety is of critical importance to Temple University, and we all play an important role in preventing and reporting security and safety concerns. This report helps in performing that role and evaluating our results.
Jennifer D. Griffin
Vice President for Public Safety