As indicated in a memo sent on April 20th, new Temple ID cards will be issued to students, faculty, administration, and staff. We're happy to announce that your new OWLcard has arrived and it is ready for pickup.
Obtaining your card:
- See your Supervisor or Office Assistant to obtain your new OWLcard. Faculty administration and staff cards were sent to departments for distribution.
- Continue to use your current card through Sunday, September 9th.
- Start using your new card on Monday, September 10th, at which point all new OWLcards will be activated. Parking privileges, building access, and Diamond Dollars assigned to your old card will be automatically moved to the new OWLcard.
- As soon as you receive your new card, log in to TUportal and acknowledge that you obtained it by clicking on the Get my TUID/OWLcard link under TUapplications or clicking on the new OWLcard announcement. It is important that you complete this step as card distribution will be tracked and unclaimed ID cards will be collected at the end of October.
- If you use the Kronos clock to swipe in, see the Kronos information page for more details.
For more details about the new OWLcards, visit www.temple.edu/owlcard
Thank you for your participation in the new OWLcard project. If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.
Computer Services and the Diamond Dollars Office