New York Times executive editor to receive Lew Klein Award
Dean Baquet, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and current executive editor of The New York Times, will be the 17th recipient of the annual Lew Klein Excellence in the Media Award. He’ll join several Temple alumni who are also being honored this year.
- Lorraine Branham, KLN ’76, dean, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University
- Thomas Conti, KLN ’83, founder and CEO, Punch Performance Marketing
- Patrick Hally, KLN ’96, owner and CEO, FlyCam International
- Benjamin Jankowski, KLN ’82, senior vice president, Global Media at Mastercard
- Michael O’Shea Jr., KLN ’95, Steadicam operator and director of photography
- Terry Taylor, KLN ’74, journalist, Associated Press