Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryWe pick Temple's top tweeters to follow for their insights and expertise.
- ResearchTemple researchers take a major step toward finding a cure for HIV.
- AlumniKris Dreessen, SMC ’93, left her job and got rid of her possessions to embark on a world tour.
- StudentsTemple mentors bond with grade-school students through learning disabilities.
- Campus VoicePepón Osorio, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Community Art, explores school closings in his new work.
- Alumni SpotlightGreg Harris, CLA ’89, is president and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
WINTER 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryA Temple researcher fights cancer—and for the future of Naples, Italy.
- StudentsA Temple program benefits adults with intellectual disabilities—and their student mentors.
- AlumniAn alumna proves that testing is not always the best measure of student performance.
- CommunityThe Kornberg School of Dentistry links low-income children in North Philadelphia with preventive den
- Campus VoiceJondhi Harrell, Class of 2015, founded the Center for Returning Citizens to address the problem of r
- Alumni SpotlightElizabeth Silver, LAW ’08, is the author of 2013’s ‘The Execution of Noa P.
FALL 2014 Issue
- Cover StorySeparated by four decades, Owls fight for government transparency.
- StudentsUndergraduates use research training to improve lives.
- CommunitySociety’s views on sexuality have evolved—and so have Temple’s.
- ResearchDance Chair Sherril Dodds examines subcultural dance.
- Campus VoiceJamie Bracey, EDU ’07, ’11, works to diversify STEM.
- Alumni SpotlightDan Baker, EDU ’72, is the voice of the Phillies.