Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
FALL 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryGet an inside look at the lives and routines of two Owls who host national morning television.
- ResearchIt was not a typical night at Temple Hospital's emergency room when an Amtrak train derailed.
- AcademicsA Temple program bridges the digital divide for Philadelphia high school students.
- StudentsMeet the resourceful, accomplished students featured in a Temple ad campaign.
- CommunityTwo alumnae honor a trailblazing choral music professor.
- Campus VoiceTalented engineering student Abby Sydnes, Class of 2017, earned a summer internship at NASA.
- AlumniIn May, President Neil D.
- Alumni SpotlightA former Temple football player, Todd Bowles, CLA '86, went on to play and coach in the NFL.
SPRING 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryWe pick Temple's top tweeters to follow for their insights and expertise.
- ResearchTemple researchers take a major step toward finding a cure for HIV.
- AlumniKris Dreessen, SMC ’93, left her job and got rid of her possessions to embark on a world tour.
- StudentsTemple mentors bond with grade-school students through learning disabilities.
- Campus VoicePepón Osorio, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Community Art, explores school closings in his new work.
- Alumni SpotlightGreg Harris, CLA ’89, is president and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
WINTER 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryA Temple researcher fights cancer—and for the future of Naples, Italy.
- StudentsA Temple program benefits adults with intellectual disabilities—and their student mentors.
- AlumniAn alumna proves that testing is not always the best measure of student performance.
- CommunityThe Kornberg School of Dentistry links low-income children in North Philadelphia with preventive den
- Campus VoiceJondhi Harrell, Class of 2015, founded the Center for Returning Citizens to address the problem of r
- Alumni SpotlightElizabeth Silver, LAW ’08, is the author of 2013’s ‘The Execution of Noa P.