Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
WINTER 2016 Issue
- Cover StoryNo matter how you slice the data, Temple is on the rise.
- StudentsTwo members of the Class of 2019 find that Temple and Philadelphia are a perfect fit.
- ResearchA Temple physician uses mirrors to treat pain in wounded combat veterans.
- CommunityAs Temple evolves into a university open around the clock, campus is electric after dark.
FALL 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryGet an inside look at the lives and routines of two Owls who host national morning television.
- ResearchIt was not a typical night at Temple Hospital's emergency room when an Amtrak train derailed.
- AcademicsA Temple program bridges the digital divide for Philadelphia high school students.
- StudentsMeet the resourceful, accomplished students featured in a Temple ad campaign.
- CommunityTwo alumnae honor a trailblazing choral music professor.
- Campus VoiceTalented engineering student Abby Sydnes, Class of 2017, earned a summer internship at NASA.
- AlumniIn May, President Neil D.
- Alumni SpotlightA former Temple football player, Todd Bowles, CLA '86, went on to play and coach in the NFL.
SPRING 2015 Issue
- Cover StoryWe pick Temple's top tweeters to follow for their insights and expertise.
- ResearchTemple researchers take a major step toward finding a cure for HIV.
- AlumniKris Dreessen, SMC ’93, left her job and got rid of her possessions to embark on a world tour.
- StudentsTemple mentors bond with grade-school students through learning disabilities.
- Campus VoicePepón Osorio, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Community Art, explores school closings in his new work.
- Alumni SpotlightGreg Harris, CLA ’89, is president and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.