Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2013 Issue
- AlumniPhiladelphia is ready for its closeup, thanks to Sharon Pinkenson, CHPSW ´69, EDU ´71.
- AcademicsThe Temple Emergency Action Corps brings medical care where it is needed most.
- CommunityCommunity gardens can fight urban blight, and so can you.
- ResearchResearchers use an unorthodox method to study a common injury.
- Campus VoiceThe School of Pharmacy´s Brenda Malinics is on a mission to improve the public´s opinion of bats.
- Alumni SpotlightOn election night 2012, Kathleen Kane, LAW '93, made history.
FALL 2012 Issue
- AcademicsOwls excavate ancient history and find their places in the world.
- Alumni SpotlightHow Micki Edelsohn, TYL ´65, reacted to her son's disability changed hundreds of lives.
- CommunityTemple helps North Philadelphia teens make art from struggle.
- ResearchTemple´s robotic surgery program reduces months of recovery to days.
- Campus VoiceDirector of Jazz Studies Terell Stafford is a premier jazz trumpeter.
- Alumni SpotlightAmid Hong Kong's glittering skyscrapers, Wobik Wong, TYL ´79, is interested in a different kind
SUMMER 2012 Issue
- AcademicsMost big–budget sci–fi and disaster movies make us wonder, "Could that really happen?" Two
- Alumni SpotlightOn the eve of South Sudan´s first birthday, John Prendergast, CLA ´86—one of that nation´s strongest
- ResearchBy collaborating with doctors across specialties, a Temple researcher helps diabetic patients and ot
- CommunityUnderserved schoolchildren get a remarkable head start in literacy, a result of the research of Barb
- AcademicsAs Temple President Ann Weaver Hart steps down,Temple examines the enduring impression she made on t
- Campus VoiceRobert Blackson, curator of the Temple Gallery at Tyler School of Art, talks about what makes the ga
- Alumni SpotlightAs the first female Harlem Globetrotter in nearly 20 years, Fatima Maddox, SCT ´07, talks about her