Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SUMMER 2013 Issue
- AlumniOwls might enter North Philadelphia as temporary residents, but some become community assets after g
- AcademicsWhy do we remain enraptured with the end of the world?
- ResearchTemple researchers temper childhood anxiety and depression.
- Campus VoiceNeurologist Gerry Stephanatos discusses how language development issues helped Albert Einstein devel
- Alumni SpotlightBetsy Manning, SMC ´87, CLA ´08, is on a mission to document Philadelphia´s quirky architecture.
SPRING 2013 Issue
- AlumniPhiladelphia is ready for its closeup, thanks to Sharon Pinkenson, CHPSW ´69, EDU ´71.
- AcademicsThe Temple Emergency Action Corps brings medical care where it is needed most.
- CommunityCommunity gardens can fight urban blight, and so can you.
- ResearchResearchers use an unorthodox method to study a common injury.
- Campus VoiceThe School of Pharmacy´s Brenda Malinics is on a mission to improve the public´s opinion of bats.
- Alumni SpotlightOn election night 2012, Kathleen Kane, LAW '93, made history.
FALL 2012 Issue
- AcademicsOwls excavate ancient history and find their places in the world.
- Alumni SpotlightHow Micki Edelsohn, TYL ´65, reacted to her son's disability changed hundreds of lives.
- CommunityTemple helps North Philadelphia teens make art from struggle.
- ResearchTemple´s robotic surgery program reduces months of recovery to days.
- Campus VoiceDirector of Jazz Studies Terell Stafford is a premier jazz trumpeter.
- Alumni SpotlightAmid Hong Kong's glittering skyscrapers, Wobik Wong, TYL ´79, is interested in a different kind