Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
FALL 2014 Issue
- Cover StorySeparated by four decades, Owls fight for government transparency.
- StudentsUndergraduates use research training to improve lives.
- CommunitySociety’s views on sexuality have evolved—and so have Temple’s.
- ResearchDance Chair Sherril Dodds examines subcultural dance.
- Campus VoiceJamie Bracey, EDU ’07, ’11, works to diversify STEM.
- Alumni SpotlightDan Baker, EDU ’72, is the voice of the Phillies.
SPRING 2014 Issue
- StudentsA Temple program gives students real-world insight into social justice.
- AlumniOwls transform the traditional meaning of graphic design.
- CommunityA photo essay depicts the transformations of photojournalism students studying in South Africa.
- ResearchOur lifestyles might inform our genetics, says one Temple researcher.
- Campus VoiceA student uses his engineering studies to build his own house.
- Alumni SpotlightLynne Holden, MED ´91, creates brighter futures for children interested in medicine.
WINTER 2014 Issue
- StudentsStudents in the College of Science and Technology make nanomiracles.
- StudentsNursing students change the lives of homeless women and children.
- ResearchStem cells might offer the miracle cure researchers seek.
- CommunityThe Sports Industry Research Center gives fitness organizations a boost.
- Campus VoiceProfessor of Keyboard Joyce Lindorff explores centuries‐old music with a harpsichord.
- Alumni SpotlightA record‐holding pilot teaches women about aviation.