Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
WINTER 2014 Issue
- StudentsStudents in the College of Science and Technology make nanomiracles.
- StudentsNursing students change the lives of homeless women and children.
- ResearchStem cells might offer the miracle cure researchers seek.
- CommunityThe Sports Industry Research Center gives fitness organizations a boost.
- Campus VoiceProfessor of Keyboard Joyce Lindorff explores centuries‐old music with a harpsichord.
- Alumni SpotlightA record‐holding pilot teaches women about aviation.
WINTER 2013 Issue
- CommunityHow did Cecil B. Moore, LAW ’53, become a Philadelphia legend?
- AcademicsWorking for 'The Temple News' is the toughest activity on campus.
- AlumniTwo alumni resuscitate Philadelphia’s tech scene.
- ResearchTemple faculty members wage a war on drugs with groundbreaking research about the biology of addicti
- Campus VoiceKristi Polizzano, Class of 2015, is a psychology major and a powerlifitng champion.
- Alumni SpotlightFilmmaker Radha Bharadwaj, SMC ’85, talks about the creative ways her protagonists confront their st
FALL 2013 Issue
- Alumni SpotlightHow to dive fearlessly—but wisely—into a brand-new career.
- StudentsOwls head west for an insider’s view of the entertainment industry.
- CommunityA Temple podiatry student is called to action at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- Campus VoicePresident Neil D.
- Campus VoiceTarasai Karega, Class of 2015, uses her love of hockey to guide a new generation of players.
- Alumni SpotlightHal Jones, TYL ’78, is the man behind the move of the multibillion-dollar Barnes art collection.