Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
WINTER 2013 Issue
- CommunityHow did Cecil B. Moore, LAW ’53, become a Philadelphia legend?
- AcademicsWorking for 'The Temple News' is the toughest activity on campus.
- AlumniTwo alumni resuscitate Philadelphia’s tech scene.
- ResearchTemple faculty members wage a war on drugs with groundbreaking research about the biology of addicti
- Campus VoiceKristi Polizzano, Class of 2015, is a psychology major and a powerlifitng champion.
- Alumni SpotlightFilmmaker Radha Bharadwaj, SMC ’85, talks about the creative ways her protagonists confront their st
FALL 2013 Issue
- Alumni SpotlightHow to dive fearlessly—but wisely—into a brand-new career.
- StudentsOwls head west for an insider’s view of the entertainment industry.
- CommunityA Temple podiatry student is called to action at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- Campus VoicePresident Neil D.
- Campus VoiceTarasai Karega, Class of 2015, uses her love of hockey to guide a new generation of players.
- Alumni SpotlightHal Jones, TYL ’78, is the man behind the move of the multibillion-dollar Barnes art collection.
SUMMER 2013 Issue
- AlumniOwls might enter North Philadelphia as temporary residents, but some become community assets after g
- AcademicsWhy do we remain enraptured with the end of the world?
- ResearchTemple researchers temper childhood anxiety and depression.
- Campus VoiceNeurologist Gerry Stephanatos discusses how language development issues helped Albert Einstein devel
- Alumni SpotlightBetsy Manning, SMC ´87, CLA ´08, is on a mission to document Philadelphia´s quirky architecture.