Please Note: Temple’s summer issue was discontinued in 2014.
SPRING 2014 Issue
- StudentsA Temple program gives students real-world insight into social justice.
- AlumniOwls transform the traditional meaning of graphic design.
- CommunityA photo essay depicts the transformations of photojournalism students studying in South Africa.
- ResearchOur lifestyles might inform our genetics, says one Temple researcher.
- Campus VoiceA student uses his engineering studies to build his own house.
- Alumni SpotlightLynne Holden, MED ´91, creates brighter futures for children interested in medicine.
WINTER 2014 Issue
- StudentsStudents in the College of Science and Technology make nanomiracles.
- StudentsNursing students change the lives of homeless women and children.
- ResearchStem cells might offer the miracle cure researchers seek.
- CommunityThe Sports Industry Research Center gives fitness organizations a boost.
- Campus VoiceProfessor of Keyboard Joyce Lindorff explores centuries‐old music with a harpsichord.
- Alumni SpotlightA record‐holding pilot teaches women about aviation.
WINTER 2013 Issue
- CommunityHow did Cecil B. Moore, LAW ’53, become a Philadelphia legend?
- AcademicsWorking for 'The Temple News' is the toughest activity on campus.
- AlumniTwo alumni resuscitate Philadelphia’s tech scene.
- ResearchTemple faculty members wage a war on drugs with groundbreaking research about the biology of addicti
- Campus VoiceKristi Polizzano, Class of 2015, is a psychology major and a powerlifitng champion.
- Alumni SpotlightFilmmaker Radha Bharadwaj, SMC ’85, talks about the creative ways her protagonists confront their st